No new release for a while so I'll brief you about what's going on:
I have noticed that starting Siilihai is slow especially when syncing a lot of new messages. I decided to optimize it a bit and ran it in valgrind. I noticed that 40% of time is done updating read message counts on UI which is totally waste of time. Time to optimize. I'm currently modifying the message-thread-group-subscription classes so that changes (such as unread count) are emitted in different signals and UI can react to only what is necessary. The work is still in progress but already shows faster startup times.
Startup can also be made faster by starting forum update instantly after forum's read status has been updated. This will be implemented later. I want all to be perfect before 1.0.