Thursday, April 11, 2013

Siilihai 2.2.6 released

- Parser maker was broken (wouldn't list groups), now fixed.
- Give warning instead of assert (looks like a crash) if a TapaTalk server sends unexpected message.

Available for Ubuntu & Windows.

I have also started work to build Siilihai on Qt5. 99% of the code is the same, but remaining 1% requires a little effort. The latest Windows build is built on Qt5.

No comments:

Post a Comment